Dermapen Microneedling Treatment Bay Area
Best Skin Treatment Clinic in San Jose, CA
Dermapen is a reliable choice for a radiant, flawless, and lustrous skin. It is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to reduce the folds, fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Dermapen, using a vertical micro needling technology, renews and revitalizes the skin and makes you look younger.
To reap all the benefits of this revolutionary and advanced technology, it is important to have your Dermapen micro-needling procedure be performed by experienced and knowledgeable skin specialist such as Dr. Qureshi, based out of San Jose in bay area.
Dermapen has inherent adjustability to treat different skin types and thickness. The thin size of Dermapen enhances and expands the range of treatment sites to include the highly sensitive areas, such as around the nose, mouth, and eyes.
Around 1000 controlled injuries are made on skin in 30-60 minutes. This creates micro-point channels in the skin. Your body perceives it as a damage and starts eliminating old damaged tissue by replacing it with new cells. The micro-injuries in the skin stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which keeps your skin youthful for years to come.
Immediately after the treatment, the area will be red like moderate sunburn. This will subside in the next 6-24 hours. You might also experience mild swelling, tightness, and sensitivity for about 3 days. Results will be visible from one day to a week. You will continue to witness improvement for up to a year.
Benefits of Dermapen treatment:
- Makes your skin firmer, smoother, lustrous, supple and rejuvenated. You will emerge out looking younger and revitalized.
- Appropriate for all skin types and any body part (arms/ face/ neck/ legs/ hands/ abdomen/ décolletage and back).
- Cost effective and quick procedure that enhances the overall look of the skin.
- Gives you a better complexion and increases absorption of topical skin care products.
- Minimally invasive procedure with a minimal downtime of 24 hours.
- No cross infection due to the disposable needles.
Dermapen treats the following issues:
- Lack of skin radiance and compactness
- Hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation (discoloration)
- Facial and body scarring (acne/ injury/burns/surgical)
- Smokers lines around lips
- Aging concerns such as wrinkles, lines, folds, and crow’s feet
- Large pore size
- Stretch marks
If you are facing any of the above issues, don’t hesitate to call Dr. Qureshi at408-279-9800to get the best cosmeceutical skincare